I began the week with a thank you and I want to end the week with one too....
Here is the outside of the card....
And then surprise, a pop up inside...
This card uses the following supplies:-
Penny Black's transparent stamp set Bugsy and Owly 30-110, Gratitude 30-105 and Storm Mix and Match card 01-001. Tsukineko's Fireworks; Bamboo Leaves and Summer Skies, Memento Luxe inks; Pear Tart, Morocco, Love Letter, Elderberry, Tuxedo Black and Rose Bud, Brilliance Inks Coffee Bean and Pearlescent Rust. Spellbinders Grand Squares LF-126, Inverted Scalloped Circles Lg S4-194 and Memory Box Budding Tree 9846, A.muse cloud die, Die-Versions My Micro Alphabet die and rust paper, double sided tape, dimensional foam pads and glue.
* Create a card blank using Storm card to measure 13cm square, and a mount using rust paper 12cm square adhere to card with double sided tape, and then cut a further mount using Storm card measuring 11.5 cm.
* Cut the tree out of the white mount and put to one side, then emboss the edge of the mount using the grand square die.
* Stamp the sentiment with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink and the leaves from the Bugsy and Owly stamp set using the Luxe colour inks. Mount onto the card using dimensional foam pads.
This completes the outside of the card.
For the inside
* Cut 4 masks using the cloud die and place on the card and spray with Summer Skies fireworks.
* Cut another mask using the inverted scallop circle die and use the negative part for the bottom part of the card and then spray with Bamboo Leaves.
* Colour the tree die cut with brilliance inks, stamp several leaves using Luxe inks and then the letters from card coloured with the luxe inks and glue to the branches of the tree.
* Cut a 1/8" thin strip of card, 14cm long and fold at 1.5 cm from each edge, adhere tree to one of the folds and then attach the folded section to the grass patch, lay card flat and then adhere the remaining folded top part to the sky. (If you look at the card from the side it will look like an upside down L).
This completes the card.
Have a great weekend, hugs