Today is my day to share a Christmas card using the new Dies on the Penny Black blog here.
To create this card you will need:-
Storm Mix and Match cardstock 01-001, Warm Wishes woodblock stamp 4643K, Dancing Leaves 51-016, Holly Berries 51-019 and Love and Joy 51-021 dies, Delicata Ink, White and Gold Vellum, Versamark Ink, White and Clear Embossing Powder, Double sided tape, glue and Gold Beads.
* Create a card blank measuring 8 3/4" x 5" and a mount measuring 4 3/4" x 8 1/2" from Storm card.
* Ink the edges of the mount with Delicata Ink and adhere to the main card blank with double sided tape.
* Apply Delicata ink directly to a scrap piece of white card until the whole area is gold, then when dry cut out Joy sentiment, holy and dancing leaves using dies and adhere to mount.
* Stamp Warm Wishes with Versamark ink onto gold vellum and emboss with white embossing powder. Cut out and attach to card with dimensional glue.
* Stamp Warm Wishes again, this time onto white vellum using Delicata ink and emboss with clear powder, cut out and offset against the other flower.
* Add gold beads to the centre of the flower (tip: I break the beads in half to make them lay flat on the card using round nose craft pliers) to finish the design.
Thank you for visiting me today, hugs