Tuesday 26 November 2013

A Children's Christmas Activity



All this week I am sharing some Christmas Inspiration over on the Penny Black Blog, I would love you to hop on over and leave me any comments or thoughts on the projects I am sharing.

There is nothing more fun than being able to share crafting with your children, grandchildren or a group of eager little ones and as Christmas approaches they love nothing more than to make their own decorations.   Today I have two videos, one for the children and one for the adults on how to create your own window clings.

First up are these super sized clings...

Will it snow window cling

Christmas Snow window cling

These were created using the following supplies:-
Penny Black cling stamp set White Christmas 40-255, white PVA glue, Black Pan Pastel, Brilliance Sky Blue re-inker, Tsukineko All Purpose inks; Cerulean Blue, Green Apple, Lemon, Tangerine and Poppy Red, Baby Blue glitter.

I have made a video to show you how to make the window cling  medium.


I then wanted to show how to create a window cling for a stamp that had more detail and therefore would not suit the first method used and so I created this window cling using these supplies:_

Poinsettia window cling

Instructions for this cling can be found on this video




There is no limit to the number of clings that you can create, whilst making these I tried a few others as samples and thought I would share them here, I used Penny Black's Build-a-Snowman 30-200 and Festive Forest 30-197. You could also make some with some of the butterfly stamps to adorn your windows in the summer!

Hugs Cathy
x