I am so excited to be joining in this amazing Christmas blog hop and there are lots of opportunities to enter the competition along the way, so don't forget to scroll to the end of this post to find out how.
First to share my Project a hanging ornament.
To create this ornament you will need:- Spellbinders 2010 Heirloom Ornament S4-283, Create A Flake 3 S4-340, Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Rocket Red Brillance Ink, Delicata Golden Glitz Ink and Ink Potion No.9, Penny Black Decadence 40-254 Cling mounted stamp, gold card, white paper, tissue paper (gold if you have it) and a tassel.
- Cut ornament out twice from gold card and put a slit half way up on one and half way down on the other and add a small hole punch as seen in the image above.
- Attach tassel to hole and a loop to the top.
- Ink Brayer with golden Glitz ink, spritz with Ink Potion No.9 and brayer onto white paper, then add Rocket Red Brilliance ink to Decadence stamp and stamp over the top, set aside to dry
- Cut out snowflakes using the stamped paper and plain gold paper. You will need a lot to go round the whole ornament (at least 36 of each design)
- Scrunch up some tissue paper (if you have gold it will look better - but I only have white so it shows through a little)
- Glue tissue paper to each section of the ornament as shown above.
- Shape snowflakes with a round ended embossing tool and then glue to tissue paper until the whole of the section is covered.
- Add gems to the centres of the snowflakes to complete the ornament.
Today's other blog hoppers are
Now for the most important bit....to be able to enter the contest you must visit the Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko blog Here.
For a list of the rules for entry to the competition please visit Spellbinders here, and for a list of all the partner companies participating in the blog hop please visit
Thank you for visiting me today and good luck in the competition!