Friday 22 November 2013

What more from that strip of veneer?

Yes, as you can see from some of my earlier posts; one little strip of veneer can go a long long way!

This time I am using the actual die cut flower from the last card, to create a little note-let.

Flower note

Supplies:- Penny Black Storm 01-001 Mix and Match card, Bashful Die 51-008, Wishes 30-103 transparent set. Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black ink, Kaleidacolor Spectrum Ink, Ink Potion No.9, Teal Washi tape (sorry I don't know make bought from FAB.com) and Stix 2 A4 double sided adhesive.

* Fold card blank, add Washi Tape and stamp sentiment.

materials flower 3

* Attach Die (see previous post on how to successfully cut veneer) cut and voila your card is complete!

The best news, is I still have a scrap of veneer left, so watch out you may see it appear on a card here soon! Have a great weekend. Next week I have something special to share, here is a clue  or should I say not so subtle hint as to what is coming on the Penny Black Blog......


Hugs Cathy
X