Friday 29 November 2013

The No Scissor Gift Box


All this week I have been sharing some Christmas Inspiration over on the Penny Black Blog, today is my last day; I would love you to hop on over and leave me any comments or thoughts on the projects I am sharing.

Today I want to share a really sweet little gift box that requires no cutting, so is perfect to make with children! (I can't take credit for the box design as I have been shown this box shape by many people).

Here is the front

Gift Bag Front

and here is the back

Gift Bag Back

Now for the list of supplies:-
Penny Black Blue Lagoon 09-001 Mix and Match Card, Peace and Joy 30-203 and Seasons Wishes 30-201 Transparent Stamp Sets, Starry Night 10-222 sticker set, Memento Espresso Truffle, Teal Zeal  and Rich Cocoa inks, Versafine Deep Lagoon Ink and White Seam binding.
A scoring board tool would also be useful for this project.

Now for the how to....

I hope you have enjoyed this week and that it has inspired you for some Christmas creativity.
Hugs Cathy
x