Monday 2 December 2013

Have a Tree-mendous Christmas

Well many of you will have started to write and send Christmas cards, I have to confess that before I can even get to that stage, I have many more to make...why oh why do I not learn from previous years and start early!

Well here is a quick way to make a card and add colour.

Oh Christmas Tree

Supplies:- Penny Black Tannenbaun 40-262, Merry and Happy 40-261 slapstick cling stamps, Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Pear Tart Memento Luxe ink and Rhubarb Stalk Memento Die Ink. Spellbinders 5 x 7" Matting Basics S6-001 and Radiant Rectangles S5-161, Dark Green, Dark Red, Light Red and Brown Alcohol pens, clear embossing powder, Foam pads and pearl white card.


I shall be sharing more quick cards I think before the posting deadlines pass.  Have a creative week, hugs
Cathy
x