Friday 9 May 2014

It's an Imagine Crafts Peak Day Today

Hello and Woo Hoo it is FRIDAY the weekend is almost here...and I have a long to do list, but before I wind down and enjoy some crafting with my lovely new Penny Black stamps and dies (what I forgot to tell you....yes new goodies in the house, you can see what has been released here), I have a little peak to share with you of my project on the Imagine Crafts blog, using a muslin bag given to me by the LOVELY SUSAN MCSHIRLEY AT SRM -Thank you Susan, I hope you like what I have created!

Gift bag peak

If you want to see the whole project then you are going to have to hop on over to the Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Blog here and you can see the video on YouTube here or on Vimeo here.

But wait, I can't leave it there with just a peak, so how about a quick card to add to the little gift bag.....

Matching Card

This was created using Penny Blacks Poppy Trio 40-311 and Special Wishes Stamp 30-229, Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (for poppy) and Versafine Onyx Black ink (for sentiment) and Pico Embellisher Tuxedo Black (centres of poppy). The poppy was coloured using only two alcohol pens by Chameleon; Red and YellowGreen, did you notice the shadow?  That was created by using the colourless blender on the Kraft card! cool effect ehh?

1) Stamp poppies onto kraft card using memento ink.

2) Colour image with chameleon pens - tip: colour from the outside edge of the petal towards the centre so that the blend goes from light to dark.

So all that remains is to say have a lovely weekend, hugs
Cathy
x