Wednesday 7 May 2014

Pop Up Poppy

Today's card really makes me chuckle, as it is for a very good friend that really dislikes meerkats (this is unknown to another of her friends, that keeps giving her meerkat ornaments/cards etc as presents).

So as her 60th birthday approaches I wanted something a little fun...outside is a simple elegant flower.....

Outside of What 60 card

Materials used: Penny Black 40-323 Poppy Time, 25-004 Sun Catcher, 51-003 Chat Bubbles, 51-028 Celebrations, Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko IrRESITible Pico Embellisher Pear Tart, Memento Dual Tip Markers Love Letter, Rhubarb Stalk, Bamboo Leaves and Grey Flannel. Pan Pastel Neutral Gray shade.

And then she will open it up and I am certain this will make her smile for all the wrong reasons....

what 60?

Well if I recover from the whack that I am sure she will give me for this, I will be back again later in the week with another project!
Hugs Cathy
x