Wednesday 2 July 2014

A Book Mark For All Those Summer Reads

I just love to sit with a book in the sun and unwind on holiday, and so I don't loose the page I am on when I go for a dip in the pool, a book mark is needed.  I thought the Penny Black stamp Butterfly Chapter 4378K would make a perfect book mark!

Floral Bookmark

Materials used:
Penny Black's Butterfly Chapter 4378K, Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky, New sprout and Dandelion dye inks, Chameleon Alcohol pens, Olive, Purple, Red Orange and Sky Blue. White and Purple card and a tassel.

1) Stamp image onto white card using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colour with Chameleon pens.

2) Ink edges and writing with Memento inks, cut to book mark shape.

3) Mount onto purple card, punch hole and secure tassel.

Thanks for popping by today, hope this has inspired you to make something to keep the page in your special book this summer.
Hugs Cathy
x