My little kitty today is mad enough to try roller skating in the city at night....he literally summersaults along the card....
Here he is at the start of his skate..
And then here he is at the end of the road!!!!
Penny Black Products Used: 30-239 You're retro! , 30-203 Peace and Joy, 51-017 Downtown, 51-007 Tagged
Additional Products: Imagine Craft/Tsukineko Memento dye Based inks Tuxedo Black, Paris Sky, Nautical Blue, Grey Flannel and London Fog. Memento Luxe Wedding Dress ink and White Embossing Powder, post it notes for masking, 2 pennies or dimes, round foam pads, Yellow, Blue, Grey and White cardstock and a Blue card blank measuring 5 1/2" square. Chameleon Alcohol and Marker pens Black Seville Orange, Sand, Royal Blue and Crimson Red.
- Stamp stars from Peace and Joy onto top edge of card blank with Memento Luxe Wedding dress ink.
- Cut city 3 times from grey card, mask off individual buildings and sponge with grey and blue inks, place yellow card behind buildings and black out some of the windows with black marker pen. Trim to fit and mount onto card 1/3 up from base. (I have mounted the centre one flat on the card and the two outer ones up on foam pads to add dimension)
- Cut a strip of grey card 1 1/2" deep and cut a slit near the top slightly deeper than the diameter of the foam pad. Attach a round foam pad to the centre of one of the coins and place behind slit, then line up and attach the other coin to the foam from the front side of the card. (this will create a wheel that will move freely along the slit) Attach the strip of grey card to the base of the card making sure the coin still moves easily.
- Stamp cat from You're retro onto white card using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colour with Chameleon Alcohol pens, cut out leaving a small border and then shade the edges with Memento Paris dusk ink using a sponge dauber. Attach cat to front of coin, when you tilt the card the cat should now summersault across the card - because he is a Krazy Kat!
- Stamp sentiment onto grey card using Memento Wedding dress ink add embossing powder heat set and cut oblong using tagged die, attach to bottom right of card to finish.
so next time your out at night keep an eye out for some of these crazy cats!!!