Monday 22 September 2014

Autumn Crazyness

Well in nature everything gets busy preparing for winter, squirrels are busy gathering food, trees are dropping their leaves to help protect them when the storms come and me - well I am working on multiple projects, plus I have a big announcement to make soon....

So before I get ahead of myself, let me turn my attentions to today, it's a busy one, as I am participating in the Imagine Craft, Authentique, May Arts blog hop, see below for a peak and link to the hop, and I am also sharing a project and a video tutorial on the SRM stickers blog.

So to begin let me share one side of the SRM burlap bag, to see the other side and the video tutorial hop on over to the SRM blog here. (Did you spot the new Penny Black Autumn Jewel leaves at the bottom?)

Owl be watching U

Now for that promised peek at the blog hop post

Authentique Dahlia

So to see the full project, join in the hop and comment to win prizes hop on over here.

Phew still with me, that was such a long post, I promise to make the next one shorter!
Have a great week, hugs
Cathy
x