Wednesday 24 September 2014

Home Made Pencil Case

I love to play with different mediums and experiment, today's post is no exception!  I wanted to see if the Chameleon pens would work on Printer Tee-Shirt transfer paper....the verdict YES they do!

So I asked Chameleon if they would send me a copy of the blank graffiti logo they have on their Facebook page and then printed it onto the transfer paper and coloured, this is what I then made.

Pencil Case

Materials used: White cotton fabric, tee-shirt transfer paper, zip, thread, Chameleon Art Pens, Crimson Red, Seville Orange, Warm Sunset, Summer Sun, Spring Meadow, Grass Green, Sky Blue, Royal Blue and Blue Violet.

Now for the how to:-
1) Print image onto Tee-Shirt transfer paper (I used the HP brand) - tip if you are printing words mirror the image before you print.

2) Colour in using Chameleon pens - do not press hard onto the paper otherwise you will rub away the transfer film.

3) Iron onto cotton fabric, sew in zip and sew up sides to finish.

I had great fun creating this and I discovered yet another medium that these amazing pens work on!

Be back friday with a Penny Black inspired feature for you!

Hugs Cathy
x