Saturday 13 May 2017

Foiled Again! Using the Go Press and Foil With Other Company Dies

Hi everyone, I know it is a LONG, LONG, LONG time since I last posted, but I have been super busy with Chameleon and all the wonderful new products, not to mention hosting a few workshops!

I am super excited to share a new product with you all today, the Go Press and Foil Machine by Couture Creations, this is VERY different to other foiling machines as it allows you to foil your existing dies and embossing folders!  There are lots of videos online that show all the ways you can use this machine, but I wanted to show you a twist on the techniques currently shown!

I was able to foil this card using the non cutting side of my Penny Black Doily Trio Die 51-227.


Want to see how?  Just watch the video and all will be explained!



The full list of products used in this video are:- 
Couture Creations Foil & Go Machine & Go cut Emboss Machine
Gold Heat Activated Foil
Penny Black Stamp Set Delicate Silhouettes 30-41
Penny Black Doily Trio Die 51-227
Chameleon Color Tone Pencils; Cobalt Blue, Midnight Blue, Jade, Mint, White, Lemon Peel & Grapefruit
White and Blue Card
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink

Thanks for Joining me today, hope to be back soon with more inspiration!


1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Cathy, and what a fabulous and versatile pair of machines.
Blessings
Maxine