Monday 15 May 2017

Foiled Stencils

You all know I love to experiment and push the boundaries of what my craft supplies will do, so today I am sharing how to get a distressed look using the Go Press and Foil Machine from Couture Creations with stencils to create this card!


Materials used in this project were:-
Go Press & Foil Machine &
Cut & Emboss Machine
Gold Matt Foil
Embossing Matt
Penny Black  stamps Flower Gallery & good Days
chameleon Color Tone Pens;  Light Peach, Mellow Yellow & Green Apple
Chameleon Color Tops; Fuchsia, Dark Sage & Warm sunset
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink & Versafine Ink
White Embossing Powder
White and Black Card
making Cards Chevron Stencil (May 2017 issue)
foam pads and glue

Now to see how this was made watch my latest YouTube video...



Thanks for joining me today, I hope this has inspired you to experiment with your craft supplies too!



1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Another beauty Cathy - love that gold embossing on part of the van dyke pattern on the card base.
Blessings
Maxine