Wednesday 17 May 2017

Foil, Stamps & Pens...a Winning combination!

You may have recently seen a Facebook live post I did for Chameleon Pens, were due to technical issues a LOT went very wrong...over the next few posts I will share videos of how it should of happened...so you can see what can be achieved with the new Go Press and Foil Machine.

Today I will show you how to create this rose card.


Materials used in this project were:-
Go Press & Foil Machine & 
Cut & Emboss Machine
Anna Griffin Classic Rose Foiling Stamp
Red Foil
Penny Black  stamps Sprinkles & Smiles
Penny Black Beau Jardin designer paper pad 
chameleon Color Tone Pens;  Burgundy & Dark Sage
Versafine Onyx Black  Ink
White Card
Adhesive


I hope you enjoyed watching this video I will be back soon with the next instalment!

3 comments:

Lin said...

Really lovely, Cathy!

kiwimeskreations said...

An amazing card Cathy, and such rich colours!!
Blessing
Maxine

Cathy A said...

Thank you Lin and Maxine x