Friday 19 May 2017

In Love With Chameleon Pencils

Well it is official -  my go to colouring medium of an evening when watching TV is my Chameleon Color Tone Pencils!


No more nagging husband complaining as I pop the lids on and off my pen whilst he is engrossed in his latest TV soap!  The pencils are so neat in their little box, there are 25 pencils in the set but that gives me 50 colours and it is the perfect size to be by my side!

Last night I created these two little cuties....



Both cards were created using my Chameleon Colour Tone Pencils , #'s 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, and 19 and Penny Black stamps Birthday, baby!, Fairy Flutters and Special Wishes.

Other materials used were  recycled cover page reverse side of Strathmore pencil paper pad, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Tim Holtz Distress Oxides, Worn Lipstick, Faded Jeans and Wilted Violet, Ranger Stardust Stickles and double sided tape.

How cool is it that I only needed one pencil  (#13) to create the blended moon effect....
Thanks for joining me today, be back soon .....



1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What fabulous pencils Cathy - with the added bonus of not disturbing DH :-). Love your results!!
Blessings
Maxine