Monday 23 July 2012

Light Up Your Garden

I just love a bargain as many of my friends that know me will tell you; so I just couldn't refuse these little plain glass tea light holders that I found in the Ikea Sale for just 10p!!!!! I knew immediately that I wanted to stamp on them and had just the stamp in mind  'Lace Delight' 30-115 by Penny Black.
Tea light Lit up

Tea Light Close up






















These are so easy to do, I placed the lace design stamp on an acrylic block, inked up with White Staz-On and then rolled the tea light holder over the stamp.....that is all there is to it! If you want a variation you could always colour some of the lacy bits with glass paint or Glitter, I think these will look great on the garden table when we next have a bar-b-que - that is if we ever get some sun!



Thank you for joining me today, I really do appreciate all your lovely comments.
Hugs Cathy
x

7 comments:

shirley-bee said...

This is so pretty, Cathy! That lace is perfect for this project.

Dotty Jo said...

This is stunning Cathy, Jo x

Paula (PEP) said...

What an incredible idea - so much easier seeing the video tutorial, especially when it comes to matching up the pattern.
Thanks for this.
Paula (PEP)

Barb said...

The tea lights turned out beautifully, Cathy!

Lin said...

What a beautiful project, Cathy! I'm afraid I would go through a whole pad of ink before I could get your wonderful results! Hugs to you, Sista!

Annette Allen said...

wow that is way too cool...love it

Elizabeth Allan said...

Love the exquisite detail stamping in Cotton White StazOn gave this design!