Monday 29 July 2013

With Out You......

Happy Monday everyone.....have you been spotted?








Did you know that Penny Black are showcasing your work on the Penny Black Blog all this week, to be spotted just share your work on Flickr in the Penny Circle group and you never know you may be featured on the blog!

Now for my project for today, I thought I would share a clean and simple design that is not too slushy to give to my darling husband!

Without You

I created a stamp using one of the Penny Black Leaves 51-002 dies out of funky foam and then stamped onto white card using Versamark ink. I then used the Magenta, Shade and Tint Pan Pastels to create a Ombre effect and mounted onto white and then black card.

The sentiment was stamped from Penny Black's transparent set Tweet Tweet 30-156 using Versafine Onyx Black ink and then the centre of the word 'You' was rubbed out with an eraser to leave it highlighted white. This was then mounted onto a card scrappling so that it was offset and two dragonflies added that were cut from the Flutters 51-006 die set.

My life would certainly be boring without my husband, so this is perfect for him.

Have a great week and congratulations to all those that "have been spotted", hugs
Cathy
x