Monday 30 September 2013

Monday Madness

Hello and happy Monday, why Madness for my title today...well my computer died this weekend and I am having to try and blog using what can only be described as an antique! As I am unable to get images loaded I thought I would share a couple of old projects this week.

Today's share is my first ever template design of a dressing table, if you would like the template it is available here.

Dressing Table image draw closed

* The template was printed onto lilac card and then stamped with Penny Black's Inspiring 40-113 wood grain stamp using Memento Sweet Plum ink.  The template was then cut out and put together as per the video instructions that accompany the template. Add a lilac brad to the draw.

* On a strip of vellum, stamp Lace Delight 30-115 border using Versamark and emboss with white powder, cut out to form runner for top of dressing table.

* Add mirror foil to the three mirror panels and edge with border peel off.

Here is another shot of the finished 3D project with the draw open, it is the perfect size for a piece of jewellery or some candy!

Dressing Table image open

Did you notice the little ornaments on the top, I used to collect the miniature Swarovski pieces but they don't make them anymore...I think these ones are perfect for my dressing table!

Have a great week, hugs
Cathy
x