Thursday 3 October 2013

Hello, can I come in, it's cold out here?

I am still without my trusty computer and so have another old card to share, this one has a window with your friendly snowman peeking through.

Hello Snowman

* The snowman from Build-a-Snowman 30-200 has been stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a white card blank and coloured with Copics - notice I only shaded one side of him to give the appearance of dimension.

* The card was then sponged around the edge with Memento Bahama Blue ink.

* On a separate piece of card cut a window and stamp snowflakes  using Versamark ink and Christmas Harmony 30-194 stamps. Emboss with WOW Clear Sparkle, add the sentiment from White Christmas 40-255 using Versafine Onyx Black ink. Add a faux stitch to the edge and mount onto the main card using foam pads.

I hope to be able to share some of my new projects with you soon.
Hugs Cathy
x