Tuesday 8 October 2013

Foliage Flowers Part Two

Hello and a very, very happy Tuesday to you all; you can see that I am in a cheery mood as I have my trusty laptop back and I am able to blog again.......Thank you Apple store for coming to my rescue!

I wanted to share another flower today using the Spellbinders Foliage S4-328  die.

Flower topper finished

Flower

To create this flower I have used the following materials:
Spellbinders Foliage Two S4-328, Paperchase Pink & Green paper, Pearl Tipped Flower Stamen, Copic Markers E17 - Redish Brass and YG17 - Grass Green, Versamarker, Yellow & Green chalk, PVA glue (I used Perga Glue for this project) and Green thread.


If you would like to see how I created the white flower using the same die set please visit my post here.

From Foliage to Flowers

Before you go, I wanted to share some more inspiration with you; the Penny Black design team have some wonderfully spooky designs to share with you all this week here.

I will be back later in the week with another project for you....until then have a great week.

Hugs
Cathy
x