Monday 28 October 2013

Flying High

As winter approaches my mind turns to flying somewhere warm......I know I am not alone, so this card is for someone that I know is really looking forward to getting away from it all soon.

Skyline

Supplies used: Penny Black City Lights 40-270 and Happy Happy 106E stamps, Hot Diggity Dog A5 papers, Fireworks Bamboo Leaves and Summer Sky, Brilliance Starlite Silver, Mediterranean Blue and Sky Blue Inks Memento Luxe Wedding Dress Ink all by Imagine Craft/Tsukineko, Colorbok Bubble Sticker, Twisty paper - Navy, Sizzix Polaroid die, pre cut aeroplane, white and blue card.

Do you notice the cool effects you can get by over stamping in another colour of ink like on the buildings and clouds?

I have lots in store over the coming month  including lots of videos on the blog, so do keep checking back, I will also be hosting a giveaway later this week too.

Have a great week
Hugs Cathy
x