Wednesday 30 October 2013

Is it a Ball or a Bauble

Hello it is me again with a quick share for you today and a question....... do you call these balls or baubles or even ornaments?   I am a bauble girl myself I love the sound of the word as it rolls of the tongue!

Simple Bauble

Materials used:
Penny Black Love & Joy 40-247 and Coral Reef Mix and Match paper 15-003, Memento Luxe Wedding Dress Ink by Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko, Spellbinders 2010 Heirloom Ornaments S4-283, Majestic Labels Twenty Five S5-189 and 5"x 7' Matting Basics A S6-001, Design Memory Craft Faber Castell Aquarelle Pencils 117, 166, Memory Box bow die, white and kraft card.

I stamped the sentiment using the new Memento Luxe Wedding Dress ink, the white is fabulous and really makes the other colours pop.

Don't forget to check back later in the week for my giveaway.

Hugs Cathy
x