Monday 3 March 2014

I Wish I Was There....

With another cold having taken hold and my nose streaming (too much information I know- sorry), I urgently needed a card for my brother in law.  Well I wish I was somewhere warm and free from colds so with this inspiration in mind this is the super quick card I created and sent him.

Around the World

The globe and plane are old die-version dies, the plane was coloured with Delicata Silvery Shimmer and the land bits on the globe were coloured using Design Memory Craft Faber Castell Big Brush pens.  Tip: to get the colour to show up more I used the white marker first.
The Happy Birthday was made from silver adhesive film using the lovely new Penny Black Die Celebrations 51-028.

Job done and in under ten minutes!
Now to go and while my nose again!
Hugs Cathy
x