You may recall I recently did a card using the Spellbinders Fancy Lattice die to create a z folded card here, so I decided to make another one this time with flowers on the side of the trellis.
1) Cut the Spellbinders Fancy Lattice from white cardstock, lining up the pattern to get a large square.
2) Then cut 2 Large Spellbinders Grand Squares to sandwich the lattice between and add strength to the front of the design.
3) Cut 3 Spellbinder Grand Oval frames from white card and cut out oval aperture from lattice.
4) Fold lattice and reinforce oval aperture with cut oval frames. Cut leaves using Spellbinders Foliage two die and add to the bottom left side of the oval.
5) Stamp the flowers from Blooming Garden 30-155 onto white card twice and colour with Design Memory Craft Faber Castell watercolour pencils. Cut out, shape and layer add buttercup stickles to the centres of the flowers for added texture.
6) Mask an oval on green pearl cardstock and then stamp Fleur De Lys 40-204 with Versamagic Aloe Vera ink and emboss with clear powder.
7) Stamp the sentiment from Gratitude 30-105 with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and emboss with clear powder, add a few pearls to finish off the design.
This card is as a thank you to a generous lady that I met recently.