Monday 22 April 2013

Mother's Sweetness

Ok, to my fellow Brits, this may seem strange that I am sharing a Mother's day card after the event...but Mother's day is yet to happen in other parts of the world and so this is for all mothers around the world.

Mother's Sweetness

1) Stamp Penny Black's Sweetness 40-208 using Versamark ink onto white card and emboss with white powder.  Then using a sponge colour leaves with Tim Holts Bundled Sage Distress ink, and the petals with Worn Lipstick and Ripe Persimmon. ( I cut this stamped image down to fit in the top section of my card)

2) Stamp Edge to Edge 30-164 over the top of the embossed image with Black Staz On ink and then Stamp 'Mum' using Kate's Alphabet 30-168.

3) Take a piece of Rose Garden 14-002 Mix and Match card and cut the bottom edge using Spellbinders Classic Bracket die E8-002, I then used the waste piece from the bottom to create a second layer of bracket along the bottom of the stamped panel.

4) Mount the Pink card onto a white card blank and then mount the stamped image on top, create a double bow using sheer ribbon in pale and dark pink to finish.

I also have a quick tip video for you today, I have recently been given a Spellbinders Grand Calibur GC-001 and I am still trying to remember the correct sandwich for the different embossing folders so I have found a quick way to remind myself here.



Don't forget to check out the Penny Black Blog this week where we will be sharing a fabulous new stamp release!

April Release Graphic

Happy Monday everyone!

Hugs Cathy
x