Monday 21 April 2014

A Card for my Niece

Last week I shared a card I created for my Nephew, today is the turn of my Niece who's birthday is only 3 days later.

Fairy cute

For this project I used a Marianne Designable cut and emboss folder, Light Blue Glitter, Light Blue Pink and White card, Pink Twine and Pink Gem. Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Versafine Black Ink,  Clear Embossing Powder and Shimmer Pico Embellisher. Chameleon Alcohol Art Pens, Flesh, Pink, Grey, Sand, Red and Orange Yellow. Penny Black Fairy Sweet 30-151 and Lulu's Party 30-167 transparent stamp sets

I wanted to make the inside a bit special too, so I stamped and coloured the little balloon and dog from Lulu's Party 30-167 using Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Marker pens. The sentiment is Penny Black's Birthday Wish 3669F.

Fairy Cute inside

I hope she likes it!

Thanks for joining me today, hugs
Cathy
x